|Developing a tooth crack, chip, or damage can be caused by minor or serious injuries, which can lead to a broken tooth or oral problems that may warrant seeking emergency dental care. Problems associated with this type of dental issue are evident in symptoms that can range from pain when chewing even soft food, to tooth sensitivity or excruciating pain when exposed to extreme temperatures (either very hot or cold).
In this article, you will learn about the different types of fractures that you may sustain and the common causes.
Types of Fractures
Fractures can range from minor to severe; however, only a dentist can make a proper diagnosis about the type sustained. Different types of fractures can be classified as follows:
- Common Causes of a Broken Tooth and How to Avoid Them!
- Casino Bimbo Brawls of 2023: Lebron’s Girlfriend Has Cat Fight with Onlyfans Model
- Are All Dental Care Prescriptions genuinely important?
- benefits of having a very good Dental Care
- In Sickness and in Health: Why Having a Regular Dentist Pays Off